Selasa, 23 Februari 2010

Give Or Get Love

Which one you choose between give love to someone or get love from someone??


This question often to be my topic when my friend and me were having talk. Most of them my friend always think that she choose get love from someone than give love to someone


When i asked her, she answered that “ there are many probability to love someone eventhough we never love him before”


I think it was a good idea, the right answer...


But I felt i dont have the same way with her...


I think I choose give love to someone...


I have any reason to choose that answer, I think it doesnt matter if we love someone or someone love us. But I think I may not give up to get my lover.


I think If we love someone we must confessed our feeling


If he or she doesnt concerned our feeling, I think we have more gambatte *do our best*


But, when we think we dont have any probability to make her/him our lover


Sometimes we must give up to make him/her our lover because love doesnt need to make our own


Just love, just loyal and just care...


Because what will we think or what will we do always give something to us...

1 komentar:

Isnaini mengatakan...

ou,,really?? ne???
hahaha...

Visitor simegs

free counters